Sunday, May 11, 2008

Some pictures

At Kim's request, I'm making a post of pictures "of me and not dogs". Haha!

For Chris's 23rd birthday, his roommates threw him an (incredibly politically incorrect) "Cowboys and Indians" party. There I am in my Indian costume with my goofy cowboy boyfriend.


Here are Talya and I playing Scrabble with Chris and our step-brother Dylan at our cabin in Troy. We went there during winter term and played a ton of board games.
During Spring break I got to go to Chris's family cabin in Tygh Valley, which is about 1/2 an hour from The Dalles on the Columbia River. We go to shoot guns, which was super fun. Here I am with a .22 hand gun. Turns out I'm a pretty good shot! The big guns were scary, but I liked this little one.
Here I am doing yoga in my back yard on our porch. I really love our back yard, and now that it's warming up we're outside constantly!
And here I am studying in the Knight Library on campus. It's the biggest library I've ever been in and I love it! There are so many books and I like to just wander around and pull random books from the shelves until I find one I like.
And I'm going to be self-indulgent and include a picture where I think I look pretty :D I'm in Chris's bedroom in this picture--his walls are painted lime green and pink! Apparently a little girl lived there last. Haha!
I'll keep updating with pictures, since Chris has a really nice digital camera that I love using.

1 comment:

Kim Ponte said...

You always look beautiful. I can't think of anyone more beautiful than you! (inside or out) I love you!