Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another update :)

So, I talked to Kim today and I guess I let it go too long without updating!! Here's an update, haha.

The weather has been INSANE here. This weekend, it was upwards of 90 degrees! We've been waiting for spring, and suddenly we get a heat wave out of nowhere. Of course, yesterday it went back to normal and started raining and it's yucky and cold today, but hopefully the heat will come back. Since the weather was so nice, we've been having BBQs and going to the park. Here I am in the grass in the park on Sunday evening with Chris. Chris looks furious in the picture of us because he had a stomachache and I made him go to the park with me... he was not happy about it.

And here I am with Clutch, the rat, who likes to go to the park with me. He eats clovers. (Check out my sweet double chin!)
Also, I've been getting into a type of photography called "Through The Viewfinder" where you use a digital camera to take a picture through the viewfinder of another camera. To photo nerds like me, it's kind of a big deal, because you can make a digital photo look a lot like an old-fashioned photo. Here's a picture of me, rocking my deliciously white-trash cut-off flannel at a BBQ. Oh, and I don't know if you can really tell from these pictures too well but I've been using Sun-In in my hair and it's getting a little lighter! Today I learned how to tie flies... you know, for fishing. Chris is in to fly fishing and had a kit to learn so we both spent the entire day tying them following instructions from this book. It was actually really fun... well, fun for me cause it's kind of crafty since you get to make something, and fun for Chris because he's really terrible and slow at it but I'm good so now he doesn't have to spend money buying flies at the store.

Well, that's all I have for today! Hugs and kisses.

1 comment:

Kim Ponte said...

Ok I'm happy now! Cant wait to see you!